Sunday, July 20, 2008

Wouldn't It be Nice...?

I didn't hear from Lila today. I hope she had a great day. If her spirits last night were an indication, and survived into today, she probably did. They had to contend with Tropical Storm Cristobal, which pushed water 2-4 feet above mean high-tides. I hope she and her family/domicile were above the flood. I have no way of knowing unless we talk.

Days when I have nothing to report, usually I have inserted "interludes." Today is no exception:
I can't think of any way on earth the details of this story can/could hang together. I fear it must already have been "snopesed." (I just looked, and it's TRUE.) But it is a lovely story, and everybody needs moments of implausible possibility. Thanx to Sara, first to tip me to it. I am a sucker for big cats...

No comments: